Thursday, August 17, 2006

So here I am getting with the times...

Hello Everyone,

I finally succumbed to the pressures of modern world and decided that it's unbecoming of a computer programmer not to have her own blog. After all, everyone who's anyone is blogging nowadays. And, darn it, this girl will be NO EXCEPTION! :)

Seriously, though, I think this will be a great way to keep family and friends posted on what's happening in my life, from the latest cool book I read or yummy recipe I discovered to some awesome vacation we took or my thoughts on World Peace (just checking if you're paying attention, hehe). I think, a blog is also a great spot to get people's opinion and advice on any problems I may be having as well as kudos on my many great accomplishments ;) (again checking ;))

Hopefully, I can keep this up and post more than once a month as to not lose precious audience ;). I'm gonna sign off for now, though, as I'm slowly dosing off. The Hip Hop instructor at my gym is back from his 5 weeks! vacation, and we're having our first class tomorrow (Yay!). So I gotta get my beauty sleep as he's gonna kick our butts, for sure, and I'll need the energy!

Nighty night
P.S. Aebleskiver's for breakfast tomorrow. Yumm... Sorry, uncle Mark, don't mean to tease... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home